Relax, refresh, relate
A way out of city stress
Getaway to Sea Salt BnBs in Rosebud, the heart of Mornington Peninsula. You'll enjoy the popular self-contained accomodations that come with generous continental breakfast and friendly hospitality. Just bring yourself, clothes and toothbrush. At Romantic Retro Studio, you can relax in a deep bath for two or snuggle up by the gas-log fire. At Coastal Spa Studio, you can enjoy a double Spa bath in peaceful luxury. Cockatoo Cottage accommodates up to 6 and is pet-friendly, you'll be charmed by the decor, garden and visiting wild birds. Sea Salt BnBs are located next to each other In Rosebud, Mornington Peninsula. They are close to all the local attractions: beach, cafes, shops, trails, Peninsula Hot Springs, strawberry and cherry farm, cheese-makers, wineries, fishing, golf and sailing clubs, and garden mazes.
Quick facts about Sea Salt Bnbs:
- Where? Big picture: Rosebud is the heart of Mornington Peninsula one hour drive from Melbourne, 15 minutes from Sorrento and ferry ride to Queenscliff, 45 mins from Philip Island. Little picture: 3 minutes to the beach, shops, cafes, huge playground, fishing, sailing, bay trails; 15 minutes to hot springs, strawberry and cherry picking, wineries, golf, surfing. Near Aurthur Seat, Mornington, Redhill, Flinders, Main Ridge.
- What? Sea Salt BnBs are three relaxed-luxury style self-contained accomodations: Romantic Retro, Coastal Spa studio and Cockatoo Cottage. They are next to each other and our house is at the back fo the BnBs.
- Who? I'm Suan Lee happily married to Rex, love nature, neighbourhood, people, animals but not cockcroaches. Have a grumpy rescue dog.
- Why? We have created a peaceful fun space for you. It's a space that we would love to stay to experience something a little different. We serve wholesome food that we would enjoy. We want to share what we have by giving a portion of all proceeds to charities and NGOs.
- When? Sea Salt BnBs were purpose built in 2016. Cockatoo Cottage is our much-loved original home and renovated in 2017
- How to get here? Easy drive from city via Eastlink, then M11; Catch a Skybus from Tullarmarine Airport to Rosebud; Catch a train from Melbourne to Frankston then bus or taxi to Rosebud.